BOXED4 - Rules
- BOXED4 is a social league which is run on a monthly basis for the enjoyment of members
- Matches can be played at any time and should be arranged by the participants directly
- Please make every effort to organise and play all 3 of your games during the month
- The league organisers will not be arranging matches and will not be booking courts
- The BOXED4 League has no impact on participants Squash NZ grading points
- All players will be automatically rolled over to the following months league
- Players who wish to be removed should remove themselves on iSquash
- The scores must be entered onto the sheet provided on the club noticeboard
LEAGUE SCORING SYSTEM
Score Winner Loser
3-0 5 pts 1 pt
3-1 5 pts 2 pts
3-2 5 pts 3 pts
Default 4 pts 0 pts
1 point for turning up. 1 point for each game won. 1 point for winning the match.
Promotion or Relegation?
At the end of each monthly league cycle the following relegations/promotions will take place:
League Winner Promoted to League above
2nd and 3rd Place Remain in same league
4th Place Relegated to league below
N.B. Any players not playing a minimum of two matches per league cycle will be dropped.
Exceptions to the above rule are: 1. Injuries 2. Special circumstances sited to the League organiser.
Playing all League games earns 1 extra point.
- All matches are best of 5 games PAR 15 scoring
- The player in the lead of an unfinished match shall be declared the winner
- A player who withdraws from a league cycle may not re enter at a higher level
- Please remember the leagues are arranged for the enjoyment of all participants
- Failure to play spoils other people’s pleasure and makes organisation difficult
- It is up to all players to play their matches. If you do not wish to play League squash on a regular basis
- you should withdraw from the Leagues via iSquash